Our client, a large financial services organization located in downtown Toronto, is looking for an Associate Director, Financial Systems. This role is for forward thinkers that would like to be responsible for continuous change and those that want to deal with stakeholders across various operational functions including IT and risk management. The successful candidate will actively be involved in continuous process improvement and assess implementation of critical technology initiatives for the organization.
The Associate Director, Financial Systems would be responsible for;
- Driving controls and governance for various projects
- Developing controls required to ensure information is governed
- Build in-house knowledge of finance systems and information flows
- Must be designated as a CPA
- Experience with large IT implementation projects
- Experience working financial controls environment
*This is hybrid role - 2 days a week in office
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other full-time opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS