We are actively recruiting a Controller to oversee and closely monitor the financial health of the company and its subsidiaries. The Controller will maintain, manage, and analyze financial statements, payroll, budgets, and perform income and non-income tax compliance. Additionally, the controller will be responsible for providing thorough financial analyses for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and profitability.
Responsibilities of the Controller
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all financial accounting and reporting functions.
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with GAAP standards.
- Manage month end closing.
- Prepare monthly financial statements on a consolidated basis with comparison to budget and prior year.
- Prepare quarterly bank reporting including covenant calculations and compliance.
- Maintain internal controls for the receipt of revenue, recognition of costs, and organizational budgets.
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets.
- Manage the annual operating plan providing effective budgeting and forecasting.
- Coordinate activities of external auditors
Qualifications of the Controller
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in a senior-level accounting role
- CPA highly preferred
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience required
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
- Experience with ERP systems and other business management tools
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.