IFG is actively recruiting a Senior Accountant to perform a variety of accounting functions, including, but not limited to journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation, variance analysis, and billings. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for specific operating locations as well as corporate-level functions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Preparing monthly general ledger account reconciliations, journal entries and supporting schedules. Assisting with financial statement preparation.
- Investigating actual to budget variances and providing explanations to management.
- Monitoring and accounting for capital project additions, including spend vs. budget, related asset disposals, and related depreciation.
- Preparing and processing monthly billings (customer invoices) in accordance with both contractual terms and US GAAP revenue recognition standards.
- Preparing and processing monthly royalty calculations in accordance with contact terms.
- Supporting other department managers and external auditors when necessary.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years progressive accounting experience.
- Accurate with a high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel. Strong accounting software skills (Microsoft Dynamics a plus).
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.