Role: Customer Success Manager - Education Teaching and Learning
Contract: ASAP- June 30, 2023; Strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Customer Success Manager to support our client's team. Our client is a global trillion-dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
· Conducts analyses (need, learner, context, task) for custom content development opportunities and design effective and measurable instructional solutions that enable professional learning for educators in K12 and Higher Education.
· Creates templates, such as design documents and storyboards, and establishes processes to facilitate the design of the learning program that will engage educators in useful professional learning experiences and empowers them to embed client technologies as a teaching and learning tool.
· Act as the designer on a team of course writers developing instructional content.
· Research advances in the field of learning, then evaluate and adapt improvements to the content development process and learning product design.
· Edit courseware for instructional design, style, and consistency. Work with team members, program managers, subject matter experts, course designers, and course developers to develop innovative learning programs and to improve the process that results in these products.
· Follow various guidelines and maintain style sheets.
· Manage and coordinate the delivery of professional learning and training solutions for K12 School Boards and Higher Education institutions with the client's Hubs/Stores and Global Training Partners
· Identify gaps in educator professional learning/training needs and develop solutions to fill gaps and contribute to the realization of client's vision for the future of teaching and learning
· Coordinate the development of a community of practice for educators in K12 and Higher Education to share best and promising practices in pedagogy and teaching with and about technology
· Evangelize over client's technologies that empower the future of teaching and learning including M365 (productivity tools), Teams For Education and related apps.
· Deliver scaled training/professional learning sessions to education leaders and teachers and participate in events for professional learning hosted by the client's partners and customers.
· Teaching experience in K12 sector an asset
· Knowledge of adult learning principles
· Bilingual preferred (FR/EN)
· Post-secondary degree in education, management, pedagogy, adult learning
· Strong project management skills combined with a growth mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, love of education, self-starter and highly collaborative.
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Customer Success Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. #TA