IFG is actively recruiting a Manager of Accounts Payable to provide strong leadership ensuring that the department operates efficiently, maintains accurate and complete records regarding disbursements to vendors, suppliers and employees and serves as a business partner to the operating divisions and its partners.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Accounts Payable
- Manage, lead and train Accounts Payable team while maintaining hands on responsibilities.
- Verify, coordinate, and process three-way inventory match with operation locations.
- Perform the preparation and delivery of performance evaluations.
- Develop, improve and implement best practices for AP processes.
- Ensures timely and accurate payment of vendors along with maintaining accurate and complete vendor records.
- Secure and/or assure appropriate management approvals have been executed.
- Assign account numbers to properly account for expenses.
- Perform internal control review to avoid duplicate payments.
- Perform integrity check of batched vouchers.
- Maintain and update database for recurring expenses.
- Audit and process employee travel expense reimbursements.
- Handle vendor inquiries and verify vendor information for annual 1099's.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Manager of Accounts Payable
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience is required
- Two plus (2+) years accounts payable experience to include supervisory responsibilities
- Proficient using ERP packages and Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed understanding of accounts payable functions
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.