Salary $70 - $80K
Our client, a well establish private equity firm, is looking for an Accountant. Reporting to the Assistant Controller, you will oversee multiple real estate operating projects. This will include preparing the month end reconciliations, quarterly financial statement packages and financial statements including notes disclosure. This role requires 2 days a week in office.
The main responsibilities for this Accountant role include the following;
- Prepare month end reconciliations and journal entries to support working papers
- Review management and leasing fees along with chargebacks
- Assess accuracy of completeness of monthly accounting information and property management reporting
To be considered for the role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA or at the final stages of the CPA program
- At least 2 years of full cycle accounting experience ideally in real estate
- Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other jobs can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.