Summary: The FP&A Manager supports leadership to drive growth, effectiveness and efficiency initiatives across the company. The role will report to the Director of FP&A and will be deployed across the business, typically working on multiple projects at a time, in partnership with line management.
- Manage corporate and lodge level budget and forecasting process, including preparing weekly/monthly analysis, subject matter expert for our budgeting and forecasting tool (One Stream)
- Utilize database technologies, Tableau and Excel to develop, improve, and/or maintain standard reporting processes and design new analyses in collaboration with management
- Mentor and train financial analysts to deliver FP&A, finance and executive management's strategy and objectives.
- Prepare and distribute certain regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports, budgets, and forecasts using best technological practices
- Build financial models and develop strategic assessments to address key business issues, e.g. Evaluation of new business models, emerging technologies, and innovations; competitive analyses; labor market and competition; business and operational planning
- Present financial models and strategic assessments to management
- Create long term plans and other operational planning analyses for both current and new business initiatives, as needed
- Conduct ROI analyses for potential new capital investments and new technologies, including financial valuations and presentations to management
- Manage detailed operating/financial valuation models
- Assist in corporate transactions (e.g., corporate financings, M&A activities, etc.), as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance or related fields (including minimum of 1 year in a manager/supervisor role)
- Experience with budgeting software (OneStream preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with Tableau or OneStream FP&A tool.
- Experience in hospitality industry