IFG's client recently went public and is the global market leader in their energy technology solution space. They have collected awards for their innovation and technology, but their culture is even more impressive. Needless to say, this is a fast-paced environment ripe with opportunities!
The target compensation is combination of an attractive 6-figure base and bonus.
This is a remote position now and forever!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exciting organization in a high visibility role, then our client's Senior Analyst, Corporate Accounting & SEC Reporting, might be for you.
- Have an understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SEC rules and regulations and apply those rules in practice.
- Perform month, quarter and year-end closing journal entries, procedures and reporting for corporate owned areas including restructuring, impairment and transaction-related charges and other areas as assigned.
- Provide timely accounting, reporting, and system guidance to support the organization through business changes and strategic projects.
- Assist with administration of new Account Reconciliation and month-end reporting software FloQast.
- Preparation and global monitoring of certain account reconciliations.
- Provide support to both external and internal auditors to assist in their completion of an efficient audit for the Company.
- Coordinate with members in corporate accounting to prepare and maintain supporting documentation for the financial statements and footnotes in the quarterly Form 10-Q's and annual Form 10-K's.
- Assist in the preparation of XBRL tagging for Form 10-Q's and Form 10-K's using the cloud-based platform, WDesk.
- Research and analyze significant and/or complex accounting issues, prepare and maintain technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner, and present results directly to management.
- Work on special projects identified by senior management to find strategic solutions to issues facing this growing international company. This includes participation in transaction-related work steps, such as acquisitions, valuations, divestitures and related necessary public filings due to significant transactions as they occur.
- Maintain and build upon internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- 3+ year's accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting, business administration, or equivalent training.
- CPA preferred.
- Big four experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of SEC and financial reporting areas.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, as well as possessing strong time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with Excel and the ability to automate tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org