IFG's client recently went public and is the global market leader in their energy technology solution space. They have collected awards for their innovation and technology, but their culture is even more impressive. Needless to say, this is a fast-paced environment ripe with opportunities!
The target compensation is combination of an attractive 6-figure base and bonus.
This is a remote position now and forever!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exciting organization in a high visibility role, then our client's FP&A Cost Manager might be for you.
- Set up a process of product cost analysis at the level of global procurement and manufacturing center of the group of companies delivering products worldwide.
- Partner with the global procurement and manufacturing teams to manage a complete product cost from direct materials cost to indirect overhead allocations.
- Report directly to the VP Finance Corporate FP&A.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in managing product cost, standard costing and demonstrated knowledge of product cost analysis principles. Background in industrial manufacturing.
- Capability to manage the product cost on track with budget and other defined goals.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting, business administration or equivalent training.
- Proven leadership and strong communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a high growth environment, and evolving commercial business models.
- You contribute to building a sustainable business of global scale.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org