Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Location: Lake Zurich, Illinois
Reports To: CFO
Employment Type: (Full)
Workplace Type: (Hybrid)
This position is new and will support the CFO in the management of cash related activities as well as special projects as requested. The treasury analyst will have the responsibility to monitor the organization's supply and transfer of money by keeping detailed financial records as well as understanding the organization's cash management & banking activities.
- Perform day-to-day Cash Management activities including understanding and coordinating global cash transfers.
- Generating AR/AP reports and analyzing the cash implications
- Ability to forecast and model cash flows including understanding incoming and outgoing payments.
- Assist with pulling data for annual banking audits
- Assist with implementing and managing a new credit card program.
- Preparing EFT Payments
- Assist with management of loan agreements including new financings as well as ensuring payments are made in accordance with agreements.
- Administers the organizations hedging strategy and performs appropriate accounting activities
- Analyzing and monitoring customer credit limits
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's Degree Required in finance or accounting.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Finance/Treasury or Accounting related fields.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- ERP experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate through global organizations.
- Team player with a proven ability to manage tight deadlines on various projects in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com