Salary Mid-Point: $130,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Job - Financial Reporting Manager
Location - Lake Zurich (Hybrid)
Range - Up to $130K
The Financial Reporting Manager is accountable for delivering high-impact analytics while identifying opportunities to improve processes. This role demands excellent organization, communication and problem-solving skills, acute attention to detail, and an understanding of foreign exchange translation.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Work with our global accounting team to prepare consolidated financial statements on a US GAAP basis for internal monthly reporting & annual audits.
- Prepare or review the monthly executive reporting package. Reporting includes cash flow analysis, high-level balance sheet information, and P&L variances, including understanding foreign exchange rates on multiple foreign entities.
- Be a business partner to the operational leaders, providing insights and recommendations to improve and streamline business processes.
- Lead financial reporting projects, such as implementing changes in accounting standards & implementation of consolidation software.
- Assist in the development of annual financial plans & forecasts.
- Assist in the closing of local entities where needed.
- Perform routine and special cost analysis.
- Other Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with external auditors on the completion of the annual audit process
- Working knowledge of US GAAP-able to apply technical accounting concepts
- 5-8 years of Financial Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Obtained or pursuing CPA preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment will be beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook)
- ERP &/or Consolidation software implementation experience is a plus