Job Title: Senior Manager, Internal Audit
Job Location: Itasca (NW Chicago suburbs); hybrid (2 - 3 days in office per week)
Industry: Technology / Software / Manufacturing (SEC-filing company)
Supervisor: Chief Audit Executive
Reporting to Chief Audit Executive, the Senior Manager, Internal Audit will execute internal audit assignments to support the company's compliance efforts within financial, operational and IT areas and assist the Corporation with ongoing management of risks and related analysis. This individual will also manage the third party resources and work closely with these firms' functional managers and partners who provide outsourced internal audit support.
- Assist the Chief Audit Executive in developing the audit plan for Company using a risk-based methodology.
- Address significant business and IT risks through value-added audits and fostering a control-oriented environment
- Work closely with management to provide advice to the subsidiaries to establish robust internal controls
- Develop & refine procedures, schedules, priorities and programs to align with internal audit objectives.
- Assist in developing comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to different audit assignments to ensure the engagement identifies exposures and potential business risks and opportunities.
- Provide expertise in auditing standards and performance criteria, audit requirements, and information technology skills.
- Provide strategic direction and quality oversight of 3rd parties work product, including audit work plans, work papers, communication with management reports.
- Manage hours and resources to stay within the Audit Committee approved budget.
- Make recommendations that add value to the entity, site, organization, or process under review.
Requirements and Preferences
- 5 - 7 years of progressive audit experience
- Big 4 / public accounting / internal audit experience strongly preferred
- SOX, Financial and Operational audit experience preferred
- IT audit experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP required
- CPA, CMA, CIA, CISSP or CISA preferred
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, or IT-related field
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and data analysis tools (e.g. ACL)
- Strong knowledge of IT General Controls and systems audit on Oracle system preferred
- Strong knowledge of data security controls related to Safe Harbor, PCI-DSS, data privacy and Disaster Recover preferred
- Familiar with data analysis/data analytics
- Familiar with GRC tools
- 25% - 40% travel (domestic and international)
- Domestic (primarily California and New York)
- International (China, Malaysia, Philippines)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format including email contact information to Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.