Our financial services client in Toronto is looking to bring on a Director, Finance to their Finance Department. Reporting into the CFO, the successful candidate will be involved in accounting operations and driving the corporation forward. If you are looking to manage an excellent team as well as get involved in the strategic direction of a company, then this is the right position for you!
Responsibilities include the following;
- Review the financial reporting and month-end close process
- Manage and review work of Accounting Manager
- Assist with IFRS/US GAAP Accounting Policy
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA, CA designation
- Must have Big 4 public accounting experience
- Must have progressive publicly traded company experience
**This is a hybrid role
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen, CPA, CA at email@example.com.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com. #FS