Salary range: $75K - $85K
Hybrid role - 3 days a week in office
Our client, a large real estate firm, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The successful Financial Analyst will identify and track financial metrics, analyze and provide visibility into current performance against those metrics. The Financial Analyst efficiently creates financial models, effectively forecasts future financial results and is an integral part of the forecasting and budgeting processes.
The main responsibilities include the following;
- Perform analysis need to support disclosures
- Gather and organize data
- Work on monthly internal and external reporting
- Maintain continuous improvement eye on processes
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Must have previous accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS