Our client, a large financial institution, is looking for a Early Stage (ESOP) Dialer Agent for a 6-month remote work position. This is an excellent opportunity for a Early Stage (ESOP) Dialer Agent with a financial services background
As a Early Stage (ESOP) Dialer Agent your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Performing inbound and outbound calls to clients to collect past-due payments;
- Responding to questions about past-due accounts; and Work out a payment plan.
- Completing risk assessments and providing clients with remedies for hardships.
Qualifications required for the Early Stage (ESOP) Dialer Agent include:
- Strong communication and writing skills - French/English is an asset but not mandatory
- 2 years of previous call center or customer service experience
- Basic understanding of Consumer Collections and relevant functional procedures
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to Ryan@ifgpr.com today!