Pay Rate: $30
Location: Montreal QC
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a large financial institution, is looking for a Financial Analyst II for a 12-month contract located in Montreal. This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst II with a financial services background
As a Financial Analyst II your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and looking into any performance breaks or discrepancies in Fund Net Asset Values.
- Examining and analyzing financial data to make sure that timely and accurate accounting entries are made Perform financial reconciliation or corporate action research as necessary.
- Creating the necessary paperwork to describe the discrepancies.
Qualifications required for the Financial Analyst II include:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
- CGA, CMA, CA, CPA designation an asset
- Previous experience in Fund Accounting or Investment Operations and asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!