Salary Mid-Point: $95,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
The company is working a hybrid model where the team goes in 2 days a week.
The Senior, Financial Reporting, will play a key role in both external and internal management reporting. This individual will work closely with their managers, as well as financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, regional finance, and corporate accounting teams to consolidate and review the Company's results. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for the preparation of the Company's disclosures included in its 10-Q and 10-K as well as have primary responsibility to prepare reporting to government agencies and standalone entity audits. A successful candidate for this role will be strong in both technical accounting as well as analytical skills.
- Prepare consolidated balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, and footnotes in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Prepare and coordinate monthly internal reporting and analysis package, including working with the business unit finance teams to streamline process and improve content
- Prepare consolidation and intercompany elimination entries
- Prepare support to be provided to external and internal auditors
- Prepare separate entity external audited financial statements and footnotes
- Assist with the optimization of consolidation and reporting procedures, including reducing the time to close and review reporting results
- Ensure XBRL reporting requirements are met
- Participate in the preparation of materials for the Company's Audit Committee of the Board of Directors' meetings
- Participate in assigned special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting and/or public accounting (ideally least 2 years of public accounting experience
- SEC and financial reporting experience a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Hyperion knowledge a plus
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.