IFG is actively recruiting a Controller to lead the accounting and finance department for a growing and fast paced organization. The Controller will be responsible for the leadership, development, and execution of the company's financial operations. This includes production of financial reports, revenue and cash projections and analysis, general ledger oversight, and development of an internal control environment that mitigates risk and enhances the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
Responsibilities of the Controller
- Analyze recommend and monitor direct and indirect contract costs and identify opportunities to reduce or avoid costs.
- Implement disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments.
- Manage daily activities of accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer credits and collections, payroll, inventory, fixed assets, and cost accounting.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Liaise with outside audit firms, banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agents, credit card companies, and collection agencies.
Requirements of the Controller
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 5+ years of related progressive experience in accounting
- Experience in preparing financial projections
- Experience with GAAP based accounting methods
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.