International Financial Group (IFG) is looking for motivated accounting, finance and audit professionals who are interested in recruiting.
Join a talented team that works with Fortune 500 companies to high-growth startups, IFG is a Chicago-based boutique firm uniquely positioned to recruit for finance positions across all industries. Specialized in contract resourcing, advisory services, and direct hire recruiting, IFG solves challenges for our clients as a team. As a recruiter, you will work directly with candidates in an incredibly rewarding way - help candidates make their career dreams come true!
IFG offers an entrepreneurial environment to foster your success in the dynamic world of recruiting. If you're interested in learning more, we'd love to connect!
- Manage the recruiting process from candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, to offer.
- Maintain strong relationships to ensure a pipeline of active and passive candidates for roles from entry to executive level. Manage candidate engagement, communications, and experience.
- Build trusting relationships with hiring managers and candidates to ensure an equitable and transparent hiring process.
- Proactively expand recruitment strategies to identify the most talented candidates with an emphasis on diversifying candidate pipelines.
- Perform the initial candidate phone screen, coordinate interviews, finalize offers, manage negotiations and conduct reference checks.
- Proactively communicate and problem solve to positively contribute to the best client and candidate experience.
- Advise and coach candidates throughout the interviewing process providing tips and preparation.
- Develop job postings and advertising opportunities on online job boards and social media.
- Maintain and track all recruitment activities through the company's Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Responsible for reaching weekly, monthly, and annual performance goals, sales targets and KPIs to achieve individual targets. Strategize with the team to accomplish business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Serve as a business partner to explain current hiring trends and candidate preferences, research and create campaigns to attract candidates while utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to build projects and job postings.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- 1-2 years in recruiting or relevant experience in accounting, finance, audit and related experience
- Motivated and goal-driven
- Collaborative and positive team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Understand the sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
If you're motivated by challenge and energized by meeting new people, there is an enormous income potential in this industry. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive team, if this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to explore, we look forward to connecting with you.
We value our team like family, so we offer:
- An opportunity to grow in your career with future management or leadership roles
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Casual work environment - we trust you to know how to present yourself professionally
- Commitment to personal and professional growth