Salary range: $65K - $75K
Hybrid role - one every two weeks
Our client, a large professional services firm, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The successful Financial Analyst will identify and track financial metrics, analyze and provide visibility into current performance against those metrics. The Financial Analyst efficiently creates financial models, effectively forecasts future financial results and is an integral part of the forecasting and budgeting processes.
The main responsibilities include the following;
- Deliver key analysis of financial and operational performance on a monthly basis
- Develop detailed budget and forecast models to drive high quality decision-making and closely monitor business performance
- Drive complex financial modeling development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Participate in driving process improvements related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance/Business or equivalent work experience
- Ideally 2 years of experience in finance, business analytics or planning experience required
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS