IFG is actively recruiting a Staff Accountant to coordinate, complete, and resolve all accounting transactions and activities to ensure the safe guarding of company assets. This role will primarily be responsible for the reporting of accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with company policy, Sarbanes Oxley and GAAP.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare financial and statistical reports and make recommendations resulting from the analyses.
- Lead accounts payable, accounts receivable and daily cash activities to keep transactions and work-flow current.
- Prepare supporting documentation and journal entries as required for month end close.
- Participate with the month end closing process for cash, AR, AP, general accounting activities, inventory, and sales, bookings and backlog.
- Prepare account reconciliations for general ledger accounts.
- Maintain and monitor fixed asset acquisitions and capital expenditure data to ensure compliance.
- Prepare the weekly cash forecast, generate requests for wire transfers and perform cash analysis.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 1+ years of experience working in corporate accounting
- Intermediate level in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills including research, trend analysis, data analysis, and presentation of data through charts and graphs
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.