IFG is a group of experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated recruiters working together to provide a customized human capital strategy that exceed the needs and expectations of our clients and candidates.
Our story is about growth, and that means plenty of possibilities for everyone on our team. Everyday, IFG proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. We strive to be much more than a great place to work. At IFG, you will join a collection of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation. IFG is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves.
Our VMS recruitment team is looking to add a new member. As a Staffing Specialist, you will recruit on junior, mid, and senior level contract positions in financial services companies across North America. Working within a very fast-paced, high-performing operation, the Staffing Specialist is an engaging and organized human capital consultant. The successful candidate will be joining a strong, collaborative, and highly skilled team. This position is in office 1 day per week for team collaboration, etc.
- Source qualified candidates for openings in customer service, marketing, communications, project management, financial analysis, project management and other various areas
- Conduct virtual interviews with candidates over the phone and MS Teams
- Screen candidates against job requests and administer required assessments
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates and an active pool of suitable professionals
- Negotiate pay rates, deliver offers, coordinate background checks, and onboarding
- Maintain relationships with candidates through the full candidate/contractor lifecycle
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field, including recruitment, sales, human resources, customer service, and financial services
- Bachelor's degree and or college diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and MS Teams
The successful incumbent will enjoy benefits such as:
- Guaranteed base salary and a lucrative, industry-leading bonus plan
- There is a direct correlation between your work and your earnings/quality of work life balance.
- Attractive and collaborative team environment
- The benefits of a start-up culture within an established organization
- Professional development covered