Industry: Manufacturing / Distribution (CPG)
Company Performance: Business up during COVID, strong growth continued during and post COVID.
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Supervisor: Manager, Budget and Financial Reporting
Location: Naperville, IL (west suburbs)
Work Location: Prefers team environment at office to learn and collaborate post COVID. Plan is 3 days in the office and 2 days work-from-home as a standard practice.
Interviews: Begin week of July 18, 2022
Key Technical and Cultural Skills:
- Technical: Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, accounting skills are a good foundation (FP&A also)
- Financial reporting: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), create ad hoc reports
- Excel (advanced skills expected): V/H Lookups; pivot tables (create and maintain); logic formulas (e.g. sumifs), sorting, filtering, graphs, (not necessary to know macros or VBA)
- Software: SAP (ERP), BW (Business Warehouse)
- Supervisory: Shared resource of 1 Staff Financial Analyst (some of this work reports to this SFA)
- Cultural: Strong communication; cross-functional (need to communicate confidently with plants and operations teams); team player; work collaboratively (team) and individually (take initiative)
Job Overview / Summary:
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses on a monthly or other periodic basis to help support and drive the company’s individual distribution center and overall corporate profitability. The position will work on various operational analysis and ad hoc financial reporting.
Monthly or other periodic duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepares and analyzes operational & performance metrics, financial reports, distribution center and regional reporting packages, including P&L schedules and graphs, detailed gross profit and operating expense schedules and variance analyses.
- Supports preparation of various ad-hoc analyses schedules, as needed.
- Communicates with members in the corporate finance department, various members of individual distribution centers, and regional management throughout the year.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and contact information in Word format to Cameron Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.