IFG is actively recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist responsible for the daily management of the receivable function inclusive of coordinating all accounts receivable activities from invoice billings through collection procedures and report generation.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Verify and monitor contractual compliance on all billings.
- Prepare invoicing and perform cash application.
- Responsible for the preparation and scheduling of bank deposits.
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues, problems, and inquiries.
- Responsible for the collection procedures for past due accounts
- Prepare required monthly internal and external reporting.
- Assist in the monthly accounting close calculating and preparing various accruals and journal entries.
- Receive and record utility usage used for invoicing.
- Maintain monthly statistical report on activities associated with company.
- Perform variance analysis and other special projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Three+ years of progressive accounts receivable experience
- Experience with AR module of large ERP systems
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.