Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator for a 6+ months project. The Coordinator will be working directly on the vendor trade allowance team. This team works with their merchants to ensure all funding contracts are properly written and executed. The Coordinator will review up to 60 contracts weekly.
- Verifies deal data integrity.
- Reviews all deals being created in Merchandising to ensure accuracy.
- Follows up with Merchandising on various exception reports showing deal oversights that cause calculation and billing issues.
- Reviews financial parameters of contracts for accuracy and consistency. Enter contracts to system for Merchandising.
- Assists with Marketing and Loyalty events.
- Coordinates the support email site.
- Creates and submits event proposals from Vendors and Merchandising users.
- Communicates changes in event details to various business owners.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in deal coordination
- Excel (vlookups, logic formulas, sumifs, etc.)
- Proven experience in executing a standard process with consistency and identify variances in contract parameters
- Ability to clearly state, verbally and in writing, action required of internal clients to resolve variances
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.