Our client in financial services is looking to hire a designated individual interested in a permanent, full-time position as a Manager of Financial Reporting. This role is hybrid, with two days a week in Toronto Office. The candidate will be responsible for leading a team and will be in charge of overseeing monthly and quarterly financial reporting. They will be report directly and working closely with the CFO.
Your responsibilities as Manager of Financial Reporting include:
- Posting journal entries and preparing other financial reports
- Implementing accounting policies
- Working on annual budgeting and forecasting
To be considered for this role you must:
- CPA Designation with a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years as a Senior Accountant
- Experience in public accounting is an asset
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send you updated resume in MS Word format to Bianca Moga at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS