Salary Mid-Point: $175,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Hybrid schedule with good flexibility.
- Analyze and evaluate financing and other opportunities in the bank and capital markets, including debt issuances, repurchases and other liability management transactions. Monitor markets, develop financial strategies and present recommendations.
- Manage the execution of financing and other transactions. Coordinate the efforts of financial institutions, outside counsel, and various departments within the Company.
- Monitor global foreign exchange exposure and oversee FX transaction activity. Evaluate opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce cost of FX execution and reporting, including the use of electronic platforms.
- Oversee global multicurrency cash pool. Review global cash balances and opportunities to transfer funds to the pool and/or increase returns on cash investments.
- Partner with local finance teams and tax department to complete cost-effective repatriation of international cash.
- Evaluate international banking and cash management structures and related fees. Work with local finance teams to improve cash management processes.
- Review ongoing international cash movements among subsidiaries and make recommendations on most effective methods for completing.
- Prepare, update and maintain ISDA agreements with derivative counterparties, LEIs and related reporting requirements.
- Prepare presentations for rating agencies, Board of Directors, and bankers/outside investors.
- Review rating agency reports and analyses and provide support for related requests.
- Oversee debt covenant compliance process.
- Work with accounting to meet Treasury responsibilities for monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Review opportunities to improve efficiency and increase automation of reporting and processing of various treasury activities. Transition corporate finance activities to the treasury workstation where appropriate.
- Develop and update Treasury related policies and procedures.
- Manage corporate finance projects and develop various analyses and support, as required.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with solid project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- MBA with a concentration in finance preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible finance experience, including at least 5 years of corporate treasury experience with a multinational firm
- Experience with FX hedging and execution
- Experience with international treasury operations
- Experience with negotiating and closing financial transactions
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org