IFG is actively recruiting for a VP – Credit, Collections and Billing responsible for ensuring the success of the departments led and maintaining the company’s financial health through proper cash flow management. This includes strategic planning, process reengineering and compliance. This role will serve as a member of the executive team and will require a collaborative approach to maintain a high growth, profitable future.
Responsibilities of the VP - Credit, Collections and Billing
- Direct oversight Billing, Credit and Collections departments.
- Supports and develops a national billing and collections program including execution, reporting and action plan management.
- Evaluate employee performance, hold accountable to defined metrics and execute effective performance redirection as needed.
- Effectively manage and control company risk.
- Participate in Executive meetings and steering committees to minimize risk and strengthen financial success.
- Perform data analytics on receivable balances & billing reports.
- Maintains a complete understanding of all systems used in the revenue cycle to assist in the establishment of processes, and to monitor effectiveness of these processes.
- Ability to operate independently to oversee a department that requires quick and logical decision-making authority.
- Develop and maintain management reports along with department KPIs
Requirements of the VP - Credit, Collections and Billing
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Five plus years of leadership experience in revenue cycle processing
- Prior experience working in a large ERP required
- Strong leadership, problem-solving skills and process improvement skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.