Our client, a large financial institution, is looking for a Treasury Analyst III for a 12-month contract located in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for Treasury Analyst III with a financial services background
As a Treasury Analyst III your duties will include but note be limited to:
- Supporting different efforts in the capacity of business analyst under the supervision of the AVP, including but not limited to system implementation initiatives held by Treasury Operations.
- Attending meetings, documenting end-to-end process flows, developing procedures, generating test cases, test scenarios, and executing testing to assist the Head of Treasury Operations in the Procurement procure-to-pay programme, where Treasury Operations is a key stakeholder.
- Documenting present and target states in collaboration with internal business stakeholders (onshore and offshore).
Qualifications required for the Treasury Analyst III include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or related area
- CTP or another treasury/finance related certification. Knowledge of treasury operations and cash management is required.
- Advanced to Expert Excel training is required.
- Experience with Power BI or other data analysis or visualization tools required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to Ryan@ifgpr.com today!