IFG's client, a multibillion dollar company in downtown Chicago, is seeking a Treasury Financial Analyst to join their team!
This position is responsible for assisting in creating and maintaining capital and cash flow analysis designed to assess, forecast and model various business scenarios. Additionally, this position will assist in the support of Corporate and Treasury capital and cash flow planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, as well as preparing ongoing monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting and analysis. This position also assists in the development and improvement of modeling practices that support capital and cash flow scenario planning, stress testing and business as usual activities.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
* 3 years (preferred) of experience in financial services, banking, insurance accounting or treasury.
* Advanced PowerPoint and MS Excel skills including modeling, regression analysis, formulas, graphs, advanced macros (preferred)
* Knowledge of treasury operations, investments and GAAP/Statutory Accounting theory (preferred)
* Verbal and written communication skills including establishing working relationships across departments.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* MBA degree.
* CTP, CPA, or FP&A Designation.
* Investment or cash accounting experience.
* Financial statement compilation or analysis experience.
* Previous financial modeling experience.
* Previous experience using financial modeling/forecasting software such as Oracle, Hyperion Strategic Modeling and Alteryx.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org