IFG's real estate client is seeking a AVP, Accounting!
The AVP is responsible in the preparation and review of Investment and Fund Level Reporting both in accordance with GAAP and Operation Asset Management Reporting. The AVP will also partner with the Asset Class Managers in preparing consolidated financials and investment level variance analysis.
- Prepare and review monthly/quarterly/ annual reports with a focus on Fund Level Reporting.
- Audited Consolidated Financials
- ANI Report
- FAD Report
- Same Store NOI Report
- TGER Report
- Cash Report
- Occupancy Report
- Partner with Asset Class Accounting Manager- BPP
- Reconciliation of Equity to Consolidated BPP Financials
- Europe Data Loads and Reconciliations
- SPV Entity Data Loads and Reconciliations
- Coordinate report updates and reviews with Managers and Accountants on the BPP Team.
- Confirm that BPP Reporting is in accordance with GAAP or Internal Asset Management Reporting, ensuring results properly reflect the company’s financial position.
- Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements, including footnote disclosures, and supporting schedules.
- Document SOPs for all Fund Level BPP Reporting
- Partner with Leadership to streamline reporting and provide greater insight to operations
- Lead initiatives to ensure smooth business partner experience across the team.
- Become day-to-day go-to person for Company business partners and PE owner.
- Respond to business partner inquiries and commit to deliverables by leveraging resources across the team.
- Partner with senior managers to identify and drive external relationships with the team’s key. contacts and stakeholders.
- Assist BPP Teams with Fund Level Reporting on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in accounting, financial analysis, and reporting
- CPA and/or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Real estate experience preferred