Our client specializing in manufacturing industry is need for a Global Controller who can lead the accounting team in maintaining the organization's overall accounting systems, procedures, and policies.
- Responsible for managing all finance and accounting tasks (i.e. month-end / quarter-end / year-end closing process, financial statement preparation, preparation and review of all journal entries, management of all internal reports, analysis of costs impacting margins and review of monthly account reconciliations).
- Organize and prepare financial statements including account reconciliations
- Oversee the consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Manage cash flow including analysis and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate and manage activities of external auditors
- Safeguard company assets through evaluating and improving accounting and internal control systems and processes as needed
- Oversee and manage regulatory reporting, including tax planning and compliance.
- Assist with the preparation of budget and financial forecasts and reporting of variances as needed
- Assess, develop, document, and maintain accounting business processes. Identify opportunities for improvement and implement as needed.
- Provide leadership and performance oversight of the financial team in the completion of all responsibilities.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and effectiveness of financial records and internal controls, including adherence to company accounting policies.
- Participate in the annual commission review process for the sales division and adjust system calculations to accurately generate monthly compensation to the sales team.
- Manage the Company’s expense reimbursement process through analysis of the Concur system. Monitor transactions as compared to acceptable budget and policy standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience, CPA preferred
- 7-10 years of Accounting experience, including management experience, required.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals (GAAP), practices and methods of accounting, finance and auditing, and financial reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Experience working with a mid-tier integrated ERP system, experience in back-end functionality preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, team environment.
- Proven ability to develop and implement process improvements.
- Ability to problem solve quickly, deal with stressful interactions, and build solid relationships.
- Demonstrated initiative, self-motivation, and sound judgment in analyzing and resolving issues.
- Possesses excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- High energy, positive, collaborative, approachable work style, and ability to see all tasks through to completion with a very high level of customer satisfaction.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com