A very established public company is looking for a Manger, FP&A to help with planning, coordinating and development of the quarterly annual budgets. As the Manger of FP&A, you will have the responsibility to play an integral part in the preparation of the business development and financial modelling.
Responsibilities of the Manager of FP&A include the following;
- Evaluate finance processes across operating divisions
- Provide KPI analysis and financial support models
- Collaborate cross functional business partners to influence decision making
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA with public accounting experience preferably
- At least 7 years experience of progressive accounting and analysis
- Excellent communication and dealing with senior level executives
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS