Our client, a large insurance company, is looking for a Finance AnalystI for a 11-month contract located in Boston, MA. This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Analyst with a financial services background
As a Finance Analyst your duties will include but note be limited to:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly predicted income adjustments, including evaluation of quarterly financial statements and income allocation calculations
- Preparing annual audit true-up adjustments for Alternative Assets. The numbers are determined from an examination of the audited financial statements.
- Assisting with the IFRS, UGAAP, and NAIC monthly/quarterly close
Qualifications required for the Finance Analyst include:
- 5+ years in the investment/insurance industry, preferably with partnership accounting expertise
- ???????Knowledge of IFRS, USGAAP, and NAIC in terms of investment accounting and reporting would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of internal controls and SOX, as well as experience with ledger systems (such as Lawson), would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!