Title: Program Manager Non-Tech
Location: Montreal, CAN
Duration: ASAP – with strong potential to extend
About this job
Our client’s goal is to empower individuals to build connections and community across their organizations. Our client is looking for a driven Program Manager Non-Tech Non to join their team, our client’s team is a world leading organization in information technologies specifically supporting the Research of artificial intelligence (AI) in its Montreal hub.
As the Program Manager Non-Tech, you will work directly with the business to drive the intern program from initiation through delivery. This role is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience what it is like to be in an R&D lab and be exposed to the company culture, you will apart of a fast pace and highly collaborative environment and will assist with the end-to-end process of recruiting for this team and gain an immense amount of knowledge from your peers.
- Provide daily support for managing delivery of project tasks, activities, milestones and resources.
- Develop, maintain, and manage project requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Support business owners to drive project aiming a better recruiting experience. Work closely with program/process owners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
- Manage large programs and complex projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
- Lead large, cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes.
- Engage with executive leadership as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
- 10+years of proven experience in a program management role
- Consulting experience
- Experience working within a large organization that operates under a shared service model
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Work Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degrees or certifications required in Human Resource, Project management, Administration or equivalent experience
For consideration please email your resume in MS word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Program Manager Non-Tech” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be view at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.