Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Process Consultant for a 4-month contract located in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for Process Consultant with a financial services background
As a Process Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting moderately difficult projects or leading minor initiatives to improve and upgrade new or current processes, goods, or services by conducting research and generating proposals and recommendations;
- Researching opportunities and providing relevant and actionable insights on how to provide a superior customer and frontline experience;
- Providing expertise and guidance to management and client groups in dealing with transactional issues.
Qualifications required for the Process Consultant include:
- 5+ process engineering experience with either Lean, Six Sigma, or Client Experience approaches
- University degree or post secondary diploma/certificate in Business, Engineering, Information Systems & Accounting
- Strong understanding of Retail and Business Banking businesses, products and functions.
- Extensive knowledge of people change management concepts, customer segmentation strategies and implications, and approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!