Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Business Analyst for a 6-month contract located in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for Business Analyst with a financial services background
As a Business Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working with stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities and then offering solutions to help the organization accomplish its objectives.
- Developing great relationships with internal stakeholders and business partners.
- Data analysis, document creation, and planning for the purpose of informing, advising, or updating stakeholders.
Qualifications required for the Business Analyst include:
Between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem decomposition technique.
• Understands complete Software Development Life Cycle and can apply the applicable portions of the ‘Feasibility,’ ‘Requirements,” and ‘Analysis’ phases.
Experience utilizing alternative sourcing methods (ie. social media and networking tools)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!