Location: Naperville, IL
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
A Senior Financial Analyst will apply in-depth knowledge and experience to provide analysis and reporting of financial and operational data including:
- Continuously develop and improve forecasting model for parts distribution center operations, staffing, and spending.
- Partner with department owners to lead development of plan spending.
- Partner with Finance team to consolidate forecasts.
- Develop clear, concise business-driver-based variance analysis.
- Prepare account reconciliations and work closely with packaging leadership to accrue unrecorded invoices.
- Prepare and provide annually detailed metric reporting to performance benchmarking process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of finance experience including 1 year lead experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of data consolidation and reporting systems such as: Essbase, Hyperion, HFM, and Power BI.
- Knowledge of warehouse management operations and accounting systems a plus
- Experience with a represented workforce a plus
- Lean or Kaizen experience a plus