Our client, a top 5 Bank in Canada, is looking for a Financial Planning and Analytics Manager for a 4-month contract located in Scarborough. This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analytics Manager with a financial services background
As a Financial Planning and Analytics Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as a subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies
- Maintaining internal/external stakeholder relationships and networking with industry contacts to gather competitive insights and best practises.
- Financial planning, forecasting, and performance evaluations that use plan, forecast, and actual financial data to build annual strategies and targets.
Qualifications required for the Financial Planning and Analytics Manager include:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!