Our client, a top 5 Bank in Canada, is looking for a Project Manager - for a 6-month contract located in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with a financial services background
As a Project Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting assigned business/group as a valued advisor
- Using persuasion and negotiation to attain commercial goals.
- Recommending and executing solutions based on an examination of the issues and their business implications.
Qualifications required for the Project Manager - include:
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent work experience preferably in a software development or project delivery environment and Agile, Lean or Kanban practice & principles experience.
- Knowledge of scrum framework and Agile development methods/techniques
- Certified Scrum Master (preferred).
- Previous experience coaching teams to adopt Agile methodologies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to Tornea@ifgpr.com today!