Salary Mid-Point: $90,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Hybrid model (2 days in office) in either West Springs or Northbrook.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and implement efficiencies in intercompany processes.
- Process weekly intercompany payments and settlement process.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations for management review.
- Assist in elimination of intercompany balances in consolidation.
- Work with controller to accounting policies and issues principally related to intercompany transactions
- Track and record intercompany sales reports domestically and globally
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Solid experience and understanding of general accounting (primarily accounts receivable / billings and payroll)
- Staffing / consulting industry experience (or comparable service-based business) is a plus
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, learn quickly, and maintain sensitivity to confidential nature of projects
- Highly effective communicate skills with a positive attitude
- Above average computer skills and speed to accommodate high volume of activity
- Highly fluent in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Proven track record of following through on issues to timely resolution
- Superior customer service skills and organizational ability
- Must have strong work ethic and professional attitude
- Resides within a close proximity to Deerfield, IL or Western Springs, IL (20 mile radius)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA preferred or progress towards CPA
- Workday experience desired
- 2-5 years of related corporate accounting experience
- Experience working in a professional services industry a strong plus