IFG is actively recruiting a Senior Accounting Analyst that will provide financial accounting and analysis for a large publicly traded company. The major responsibilities will variance reporting, internal control compliance, consolidation and financial close.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounting Analyst
- Manage and maintain monthly financial close and overhead analysis models.
- Perform monthly variance reporting for Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet changes.
- Responsible for the consolidation of cash flow models for multiple entities.
- Perform various ad hoc reporting and sundry analysis.
- Assist in updating/preparing workpapers for quarterly reviews/annual audit.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Requirements of the Senior Accounting Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Public Accounting preferred
- Advanced technology skills with ERP accounting systems
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots, LookUps) required
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.