Our client is a global powerhouse and one of the top Financial Institutions in the world. They are undertaking a major transformational project and are looking for Lead Consultants for their ERP implementation.
If you have experience with deep capital markets product knowledge combined with having been through systems conversions, please we need to talk. This is a multi – year project and our client is open to 100% remote [although travel will be required both domestically and internationally]. The initial commitment term is 12 months with expectations to extend longer as it is an overall 5-year project.
As the Lead Consultant your main responsibilities are to support the End-to-End project delivery for different streams within Capital Markets. This includes but is not limited to:
- Blueprint, implementation, and testing to go-live
- Gather business requirements and deliver solutions to clients
- Making sure the current data is ‘clean’ and migrates over
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Deep capital markets product knowledge combined with having been through systems integration(s)
- SAP implementation experience
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you want to know more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Mitch Huynh, MBA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #PR