Are you looking for your next career move? Do you want to be part of a global company and be a key contributor to the future growth? If so, read on. Our client located in the Mississauga area is looking to hire a Demand Planner on a full-time base. Reporting to the CFO, this role will be the conduit between Finance and Sales/Marketing. You will be responsible for providing business insight which will lead to the companies improved financial performance. This would be a great role for someone who has a more traditional FP&A background, however, would consider an alternative role but still reporting to the head of Finance.
Additional duties include the following;
- Sales forecasting and analysis
- Building forecast models
- Analyzing trends and providing insights on new, discontinued products
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks requested by the CFO and other senior members of the company
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Demand Planning OR FP&A experience from either manufacturing or a fast-moving consumers good industry
- Someone who brings organizational maturity to the table in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills as this role frequently talks to the VP Sales as well as the Senior Leadership
- Advanced MS Excel skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the skills required for this job, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS