Our client, a well establish private equity firm, is looking for a Senior Accountant. Reporting to the Controller, you will oversee multiple infrastructure operating projects. This will include preparing the month end reconciliations, quarterly financial statement packages and financial statements including notes disclosure. Attendance in the office, for the time being, is optional.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant role include the following;
- treasury functions (cash reconciliations, wire payments and dealing with banks and lenders).
- Month end duties
- Prepare working papers and corporate tax returns
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS including note disclosures
To be considered for the role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA or at the final stages of the CPA program
- At least 3 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other jobs can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.