Our client is a very well-known Canadian based Financial Institution looking for an Interim Data Analyst for an initial term of 6 – 12 months. They are going through an overall Finance Transformation project and the need exists due to the integration of a new book of business. If you have prior experience working for an insurance company that offers group benefits, we have an exciting potential opportunity for you to consider.
As the Interim Data Analyst, you will be responsible for a lead role in our client’s integration. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing of data fields and mapping.
- Testing / reconciliation of the integrated data from the old system to the new.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Finance/Accounting background with experience working in an insurance company.
- Hands on experience dealing with group benefits products from an insurance provider
- Experience and ability to be hands on and make a difference.
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you want to know more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Mitch Huynh, MBA at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com. #PR