Our client, a large insurance company, is looking for a Senior SOX Manager for an 18-month contract located in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for Senior SOX Manager with a financial services background
As a Senior SOX Manager your duties will include but note be limited to:
Managing our SOX requirements - including scoping of major accounts for SOX. Responsible for the documentation of Financial Processing Controls and General Entity Controls, as well as their management and quality assurance.
SOX Policies, Standards, and Procedures - working with Global Operational Risk Management (GORM) to design and maintain policies, standards, and procedures that mirror SOX requirements.
Supporting Finance Shared Services Risk Management review, Disclosure Committee, and Audit Committee with SOX reporting, audits, and projects. As needed, prepare SOX-related external disclosures, as well as additional ad hoc reports and analyses.
Qualifications required for the Senior SOX Manager include:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of financial markets.
- Current accreditation and good standing on a professional accounting or auditing designation (CPA or equivalent, or CIA), or progression towards these certifications.
- Understanding of audits
- SOX control or Service organization Control background
- Strong excel experience (Pivot tables, Formulas)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!