Our client is a growing real estate and alternative asset manager looking to hire a Financial Analyst on a full-time basis due to growth. If you strive to work for a multi-national public company where you can develop and grow with the team and company, you need to consider this role. Please note, the role is an in office 5 days per week role.
As the Financial Analyst – Real Estate, you will be responsible for providing services to drive optimal returns from investments.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Onboarding and offboarding investments
- Prepare reporting on investments (analytics, preparing materials for meetings like valuations, board, quarterly, etc.
- Assist preparing financial and management reporting
- Fund reporting and investment reporting
- Assist with due diligence and system enhancements
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA [or equivalent experience) working in a complex organizational structure preparing management reporting and analysis, etc.
- Systems savvy [accounting and consolidation systems i.e., Yardi, JD Edwards, Hyperion, MSFT Dynamics, etc.]
- Nice to have is experience in real estate
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at ifg-global.com. #FS