Our client, located in the West end, is looking for a Tax Manager who is willing to provide valuable service and have a direct impact on the company's success. This is a stand alone role and will report to the Controller and be responsible for a broad range of tax planning and compliance analysis. If you have a passion for tax services and enjoy the simplicity of working for a growing firm, then we want to hear from you. This is a great role for someone working at the firm specializing in Tax who is looking to make the jump into industry with a manager title.
As Tax Manager, you will be accountable for the following responsibilities;
- Preparing corporate and state income tax returns for Canada and the US
- Calculating quarterly tax provisions estimates
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility and for other businesses
- Proactively research on tax guidelines and analyze tax positions in the various jurisdictions to suggest tax effective strategies
To be considered for the role of Tax Manager, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- At least five years of experience in tax wither it's from public accounting and or public accounting and industry
- Must have at least 2 years of tax specialty experience
- Professional designation is an asset
If you are interested and qualified in the role, please send your updated resume to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS