Our client, a growing public company in the North Central part of the GTA is expanding their payroll team and need to hire a Payroll Administrator. This is a full time position reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. This is a critical role for the group as you will help deliver value added insight on the payroll accounting of the company.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include the following;
- Analyze and audit for the accuracy of payroll operations and all related accounts
- Book payroll entries and provide reconciliation for accounts for payroll and as assigned
- Perform analysis on payroll and participate in budget and variance commentary
- Assist with audit requests
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years of payroll accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of operational accounting
- PCP Certification would be an asset
- Strong MS Excel skills and MS Office software
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
*This is a hybrid role now, but the plans are to return to the office 5 days a week
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com. #FS